As a nonprofit organization, Red Wing Youth Outreach relies heavily on public support to continue our important work. You can support our community's children through financial contributions, volunteer work, board membership or just good ideas. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, check our EVENTS page.
Your donation helps our community's children in so many ways. With just one click, you can make a huge difference.
- $30 - Provides a full week of healthy snacks to Youth Outreach students during the school day
- $60 - Provides one independent-living skills group to 10 students
- $145 - Provides 20 hours of paid work experience to an at-risk student
- $240 - Provides transportation for youth to attend independent living skills group
- $500 - Provides youth a recognition banquet to celebrate their accomplishments
- $1,000 - Cover all programming costs for one youth
There are a number of volunteer opportunities at Red Wing Youth Outreach every year. If you're interested in personally making an impact on our community's youth, contact us at email@example.com, or check our EVENTS page.
If you know a child or young adult in the Red Wing community who may be in need of professional assistance, please CONTACT Red Wing Youth Outreach. If you're unsure of what steps you should take, or would like more information, here are some useful resources.
Click for useful contact information for any situation from the United Way.
United Way 2-1-1
Dial 2-1-1 or 1-800-543-7709 for a free and confidential community helpline available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Anyone can call and use this service. United Way 2-1-1 can connect you to resources dealing with family concerns, housing assistance, food, health services, legal help, transportation, child and senior services, volunteer opportunities and many more. The 2-1-1 system covers all of Minnesota. It is the only comprehensive, multilingual, over-the-phone service where people can call to find community resources that can help them, their family, neighbors and friends.